Paps Of Jura

Paps Of Jura

Monday 13 July 2015

90's childhood! Take me back! How many of these 90's things can your remember?

Nothing's better than the nineties in my eyes ... And I'm glad I grew up when I did! From music to the wild colour fashion! BN BNs to 1p sweets! 

Here's a list of my favourite parts of the 90's! How many can you remember? 

BNs where they best thing from the nineties. They have recently brought them back for sale! 
These annoying little bundles of fun! I remember leaving mine in the rain his speech went slow and scared me! I thought these would take over the world and last year they where rereleased. 


 Will smiths fashion sense was top dog!
Prince of bell air, still watch it to this day! 
Got to love sonic the hedgehog no matter when you was born! 


The fashion of the 90s was BRIGHT BRIGHT BRIGHT! And I love it! Walking down the street like your going to a gym. 




It's all about the antenna - Nokia the indestructible phone! 








I used to pray for PE class for this! 



Heads down thumbs up - I used to pitch everyone's thumbs on purpose! 



Tamagotchi getting us young ens ready for life, having to feed your pet, clean up when they have been to the toilet. Even death, used to cry when mine passed away. 



Recess! 








Keenan and jell


Still to this day I play my play station one! 



Bare in the big blue house got me up for school every morning 



Dictaphones where amazing, we now have smart phones for this but it will never be the same as home alone dad shower scene! 



I once got offerd £100 to sing this song! The ringtone of every person in the 90s 






















They need to bring out this for new gaming consoles! 








Spice girls where my idols! I had the full on bedroom. Lamp shades, bedding and wallpaper! ... proud! 


My favourite sweets of the 90s! Fruity teeth breakers! 

If you smoked these sweets you where the bomb at school! Hard as nails! 

Mr frosty was amazing on the school holidays! Looking back it was probably all sugar and running round on E numbers! But that's the fun of it! 


1p sweets! Ah the good old days. Of a lot of sweets, 20p mix on a Friday after school. 

Remember when they where 10p!! 


I had hundreds of packets of these! Best polos ever! 
I had every ready steady cook as a child! 
Shame as an adult I still can't cook! 

It's amazing the 90s and I hope you had as much fun as I did looking through these photos. 

Feel free to add photos and comments below of your memories of the nineties. 


No comments:

Post a Comment