Paps Of Jura

Paps Of Jura

Friday 10 July 2015

Race For Life Pretty Muddy 2015 - Clumber Park Nottinghamshire

This year team I hosted Team Currys PC World 2371 race for life pretty muddy 2015. Want to know how the pretty muddy race went, see the pictures below and the video on YouTube taken via my GoPro.



 Together with myself, Kerry, Raxsha and Shell from Currys we got together to raise as much money as possible for Cancer Research! I even dyed my hair pink! 


I did race for life this year for my grandma jean! RIP ❤️



Getting nervous for what's ahead! 


All was completed within 35 mins, with lots of mud and sweat! 
Here's us at the starting line. 

Getting limbered up! 


And the race begins... 

Obstacles


Getting muddy was the best part! 
Here's the photos from the end of the race! 


We raised just under £1k between us! 



Roll on next year! Cannot wait! 

Video filmed on gopro via myself - 






No comments:

Post a Comment